Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Daily deals

Before I start that I want to update on I-Elle

 After reading different reviews and in light of what's happening to me I am going to say Not to try this yet. It's a new company and may be working out some bugs but as of yet it would seem the only people having good luck are the people that get the boxes for free to review. They do not seem to respond to anyone other then on one blog where the person gets them for free.

 I did not notice this when I signed up and since when you sign up you agree to a three month service and you can not cancel until that is up I would pass it by. When I do finally get my box I will update you on how long it took and what was in it. I will also post pictures of it.

 On to Ruelala- Today they are having a blow out sale, the sale last's until Wed at 11 am . I use this site all the time so I know there stuff is good

 Today they have Theory at great prices, Invicta watches are also on sale which we all know is a great brand. Part of the blow deals today are -  Genetic Denim, Badgley Mischka, Ok I cheated below because I wasn't going to type all of them in LOL but there are even more. Here is the link

http://www.ruelala.com/invite/csilvestro


  • Ash
  • Badgley Mischka
  • BedHead
  • Bleulab
  • Calvin Klein Collection
  • calvin klein performance
  • Calypso
  • Carla Mancini
  • CAROLEE
  • CATHERINE BY CATHERINE MALANDRINO
  • Central Park West – SOLD OUT
  • Charles David
  • Chloe – SOLD OUT
  • Christopher Kon
  • Cullen Cashmere
  • CZ by Kenneth Jay Lane
  • Dale Dressin
  • Da-Nang – SOLD OUT
  • Hautelook is also having their daily sale- I love love this site. some of todays deals are Ella Moss and J brand. Now like I said I love this site but sometimes their shipping is very slow, they say it's because they get them right from the designer and that could be true but since I always get my stuff and love it I'm not too worried. But lately their prices seem to have gone up a little. May be that's just the better brands they are selling or it could be they just want more money, lol how knows.
    Here is the link -- http://www.hautelook.com/invite/504347
     Daily deals in stores

     Target Clearance is a little off this week, they don't seem to be marking down like they use to, maybe there on to us. They did have racks and racks of marked down clothes, the racks are in order meaning that they are --- 30% 50% and 75% , they 75% is over by the maternity clothes so you have to look for it. Target has teamed up with Sam and Libby the shoe company to offer their shoes, They are a good price and I tried some on and they feel nice and comfy.

     Target has a mark down schedule they follow for mark downs. They mark down daily and I will post that as soon as I write it up. Don't know if you know but on their web site you can also get free samples sent to you. I'm a huge free fan and I think I will be posting links to the ones I find so others can get the free stuff too.

     Online deals

    Apple iPad 4th Generation 16GB WiFi Tablet w/ Retina Display - $449 Shipped

     














    Ok that's it for me today. If I get any boxes in the mail I"ll update. Also the sales for area grocery stores start Wed so I will update those when they come out.

     Its such a  nice day here in NC that I did yard work and went food shopping. For the Military tomorrow is pay day so beware the commissary!!! Even Harris Teeter was packed today.
    Enjoy the weather

    No comments:

    Post a Comment