Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Kate spade deals

 I'm in love with Kate Spade handbags and I never pass up a sale on them. Today only Kate Spade has a 75% off sale on everything on the site. You can't beat that. Now I know they are expensive but when you get them on sale it is well worth the spurge. I've had  mine for years and they wear well.
 Here is he link

http://surprise.katespade.com/on/demandware.store/Sites-KateSale-Site/en_US/Search-Show?cgid=ks-view-all, Even if you don't buy check it out.


There is only one online shopping site that is authorized to sell Coach hand bags. You can return these bags both online and at the factory store in Smithfield NC. I buy from here often and never had any problems We know military wives and the love their Coach !!!! Yikes just looked and dam tey have some as low as 69$ !!!! Holy crap,  Here is the link . Ok you can see I'm bad at linking but I'm workin on it lol

http://www.coachfactory.com/store/default/the-may-15-event/new.html?om_cid=main&email=siillyy2000@yahoo.com&om_respcamp=E_20130515_eFSMay5_Kick_LaunchOnly&om_suv=siillyy2000@yahoo.com&om_key=CABD

No comments:

Post a Comment