Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Stitch Fix

I just want to do a quick update on a women's clothing sub box. I'm putting it here so I don't lose it again lol

 It's called stitch fix and it has great blog reviews from what I've seen. There is a wait list and I'm on it. It looks great and I love all the clothes I'm seeing on it.

 Here is a link

http://stitchfix.com/sign_up?referrer_id=3104974

 If you get a chance check it out.

 Now for I-Ella

 There are so many unhappy people on the sub that I would say pass it by. You get locked in for three months and people are waiting well over a month after having paid to get it. --The only people that seem to like it are the bloggers that get it for free to review. Since I cant cancel mine at this point I'll have to hold my breath and see what happens. But as soon as my sub is over I'm out of  it. They apparently don't ship fast and are bad at letting you know. If you care to complain go to the facebook page and say so. People work hard for their money and should get what they pay for. Serves me right for not checking out reviews from people who don't get them for free.

 Here is the link for I-ELLA.COM
,http://www.i-ella.com/thelist/

 Warning buy at your own risk.

No comments:

Post a Comment