Friday, May 10, 2013

Some shopping updates

I'm going to add the ruelala link because there is sales is great today. If you don't know Rue is a flash sale site that sells designer stuff at rock bottom prices. I get AG jeans there all the time, if you know AG you know they can cost upward of 150 a pair !!! I've never paid more the 69 for the ones on Rue. So here is the link.... http://www.ruelala.com/invite/csilvestro todays theme is outdoor cooking and living they also have some puma on sale for kids and adults .

 Have you used retailmenot.com ? I love the coupons you can get there. Way to go.

 http://www.hautelook.com/invite/504347 . This is for Hautelook. Another flash sale designer site that I love. Same as Rue today the have Chloe sun glasses which cost a fortune but are on sale. Pop over and take a look.


Ebay has daily deals that are great. One today is galaxy smart phone, here is the link.

Samsung Galaxy S III 16GB Unlocked Smartphone, White - $384.99 Shipped

 
 
 Target Clearance is one of my favorite things. I hit target up once a week if not more because their mark downs are daily. I play to list and take pictures of some of the things I find. Now these things will be for Fayetteville NC but you are more then welcome to share your finds for the area you live. Just be sure to write down where you are.
 
 Since I'm new to this it may take me awhile to get the hang of it and post daily. But I would love if you read it and share your thoughts. If you are Military I would really love to hear from you because its always nice to hear someone else's story.

No comments:

Post a Comment